- Nye møbler
- Fremme lukkede kretsløp
- Contract Terms
Reduce raw material use in connection with the distribution and packaging of products delivered under the contract.
During the contract period, the tenderer shall endeavour to achieve the following:
- Reduce the use of primary plastic and increase the proportion of renewable and recycled materials (e.g. recycled plastic).
- Ensure that packaging can readily be separated manually into individual materials which are recyclable (e.g. cardboard, paper, plastics and textiles separately). And ensure that polystyrene and bubble wrap are not glued to the packaging.
- Increase the proportion of reusable packaging.
Packaging optimisation: packing quantities and sizes should be in proportion to the shape, function and volume of the product.
Documentation of the Requirement Specification:
The tenderer shall report [set a deadline, e.g. every six months] and provide information on the product packaging in accordance with the requirement.
Information about the Requirement Specification:
The contracting authority may consider making changes to requirements regarding environmentally friendly packaging depending on what the contracting authority is aiming to achieve and what is proportionate in the specific procurement.
Areas that can be considered when adapting the requirement are:
- Plastics shall not contain PVC
- Recyclable materials, recovered/renewable materials or materials which are to be reused
- All disposable packaging shall be 100% recycled and recyclable, or reused from its own or others' value chain.
Avoid using polystyrene, glue and bubble wrap.