- Resource-Efficient Operations
- Qualification Requirements
The aim of the requirement is to achieve resource-efficient operation of the waste collection service, with a focus on reducing air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
The supplier shall have relevant expertise to optimise waste collection for the contracting authority.
Documentation of the Requirement Specification:
The supplier shall describe [maximum 1 A4 page]:
– Relevant route optimisation expertise
– Experience in using route optimisation tools to optimise routes of a corresponding scope that are relevant to the contract
Information about the Requirement Specification:
The purpose of optimising the routes is to increase the resource efficiency by the collection of waste with a lower environmental impact. It is assumed here that the optimisation will, among other things, entail lower fuel consumption, which will result in environmental benefits such as lower air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions. Route optimisation is important to ensure that the supplier can optimise its performance of the service throughout the contract period.
Useful to combine with
- Climate and Environmental Reporting (Contract Terms)